Chinese translation of SKOS Reference - update

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:42:07 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
CC: <fanw.scu@gmail.com>
Dear Translators

Fan Wei (cc'ed), the editor of the Chinese translation of the SKOS Reference document [1] has reported that he had to move the location for that translation--see below.

We would be extremely glad if you could update the URL:
Old URL: http://www.knowl.org.cn/files/skos/skos-reference-zh.htm
New URL: http://iskocn.org/skos/skos-reference-zh.htm

Thanks for your help, and best wishes for the new year!

Antoine Isaac

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?docSelection=choose&rec=skos-reference&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML