Re: Dutch Completed translation: Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites

Hello Nymphaea

Thanks for the translation. I hosted it and it is now referenced in the
Translations database.

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?titleMatch=Contacting+Organizations+about+Inaccessible+Websites&lang=any&search1=Submit>

[[
Translations of “Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites”
[...]
Contact opnemen met organisaties over ontoegankelijke websites
Dutch translation. Translator: Nymphaea Notschaele.
[...]
]]

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR