Spanish Completed translation

From: Juan Antonio Pastor Sánchez <pastor@um.es>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:06:10 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: diazor@um.es
Dear Translators

We have completed the translation into Spanish of the following document(s):

SPARQL Query Language for RDF (
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-rdf-sparql-query-20080115/)

Manual de SKOS (Simple Knowledge Organization System, Sistema para la
Organización del Conocimiento simple) (
http://skos.um.es/TR/rdf-sparql-query/)

We confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), We have
placed a prominent disclaimer in our translation(s) in which we disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
(Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

We confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and we have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

--

Juan Antonio Pastor Sánchez, Ph.D.
Dep. of Information and Documentation