Argentinian Spanish Completed translation

From: Daniel Hillesheim <dan@ininedesign.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:32:11 -0700
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into [language] of the following document(s):

WCAG2 at a Glance http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/glance/
WCAG de un Vistazo http://www.cheapwebhosting.net/translations/w3c/spanish/wcag-at-a-glance.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Regards,
Dan Hillesheim
dan@ininedesign.com