[it] Intention of translation - XML Schema Part 0,1,2 (second edition)

From: Bazzi, Ivan <Ivan.Bazzi@realtech.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:04:42 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators,

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
with the translation into [italian] of the following document(s):

XML Schema Part 0: Primer (Second Edition): http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-0-20041028/

XML Schema Part 1: Structures (Second Edition): http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-1-20041028/

XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes (Second Edition): http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-2-20041028/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will
be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain
errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is
the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target
language.)

I don't have yet a place to publish the product of my translation,

but I will work on it before my work will be finished.

Best regards,

Ivan  Bazzi