Re: [lang] Intention of translation

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:04:52 +0200, Szabolcs Varga
<shirokuma@shirokuma.hu> wrote:

> Dear Translators,
>
> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
> archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>
> Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
> with the translation into Hungarian ("magyar") of the following
> document(s):
>
> Learning CSS http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning

Dear Szabolcs Varga

Not really an objection, but I wanted to bring two things to your
attention; this page is not material for the translations DB and also it
follows a translation process that is slightly different from the rest.

My colleague Bert Bos, style activity lead, requests that you provide him
with a file translated from the *.en.tmpl original one. I have added him
in the cc: list.

When you are done with your translation, please, make sure to send him
your file; no need to inform w3c-translators@w3.org

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/