Re: Portuguese translation

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:59:13 +0100, Diana K. Cury <dianakac@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi there!I'm Diana Katayama Cury, from Brazil.I would like to translate
> some docs about accessibility and CSS exemples. Is there some priority?
> And about legal notes, I should translate it also? Thanks,

Hello Diana

Thanks for writing.

You can find CSS tutorials in the "Tutorials, FAQs:" section of the
Translations Database Search form:
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/TranslationSearch.html>

This will tell you what has been translated, if you don't find
translations into Brazilian Portuguese, it means you can probably work on
them. Ensure that noone already indicated their intention to translate the
doc(s) into Brazilian Portuguese by searching the Public Archive of the
w3c-translators mailing list:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/>

For accessibility documents, the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
maintains a list of documents to translate in priority. In this case also,
please, check the Translations Database to ensure a translation in
Brazilian Portuguese doesn't already exist. The list is at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation.html#priorities>

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/