Re: Would Kirsten please contact me about German translations

Having heard nothing in response to this note, I am now releasing all
the files requested by Kirsten for translation by anyone else who is
interested.

These are:

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-2or3
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-display-capabilities