Re: Completed translations to Tagalog

On Thu, 12 May 2011 09:22:40 +0200, Ben Khoont <kbkhoo42@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into Tagalog of the following
> document(s):
>
> Document #1
> The original English version Title:  Web Content Accessibility
> Guidelines (WCAG) at a Glance (http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/glance/)
> The translated Tagalog version:
> http://www.fatnoodle.net/w3/WCAG2.ataGlance.html
>
> Document #2
> The original English version Title:  Web Content Accessibility
> Guidelines (WCAG) Documents (http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag20.php)
> The translated Tagalog version: http://www.fatnoodle.net/w3/wcag2.html
>

> I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate
> ), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which
> I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
> document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain
> errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website
> is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target
> language.)
>
> I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
> endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
> http://validator.w3.org/)
> .
>

> regards,
> Ben.

Thank you, Ben

[[
Translations of “WCAG 2.0 at a Glance”
[...]
WCAG 2 sa isang Sulyap
Tagalog/Filipino translation. Translator: Ben Khoont.
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=WCAG2-at-glance&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

[[
Translations of “The WCAG 2.0 Documents”
[...]
Ang WCAG 2.0 Dokumento

<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=wcag20-intro&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR