Completed translations to Tagalog

From: Ben Khoont <kbkhoo42@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 00:22:40 -0700
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Tagalog of the following
document(s):

Document #1
The original English version Title:  Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (WCAG) at a Glance (http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/glance/)
The translated Tagalog version: http://www.fatnoodle.net/w3/WCAG2.ataGlance.html

Document #2
The original English version Title:  Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (WCAG) Documents (http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag20.php)
The translated Tagalog version: http://www.fatnoodle.net/w3/wcag2.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate
), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which
I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain
errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website
is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target
language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/)
.

regards,
Ben.