Re: authorization

Hello Enrique,

Thanks for your email, and your commitment to accessibility.

An Authorized Translation into Spanish is being developed right now [1].
The status of the document is "Candidate Authorized Translation", which
means that it will be an official Authorized Translation soon.

This translation is in International Spanish, so the language is
neutral. Representatives from different Spanish-speaking countries have
contributed in order to improve it.

We hope you can use it soon.

Best regards,

Martin

[1] http://www.sidar.org/traducciones/wcag20/es/

--
Martin Alvarez Espinar
W3C Spain Office Manager        tel.:+34 984390616