Re: French Intention of translation

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:48:33 +0200
To: Charles McLaughlin Piché <w3@charlesmpiche.com>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Charles,

I'm unclear about your motivations for translating this document, that
served during the development of WCAG 2.0, and is not widely used now.

Please find a list of recommended WAI resources for translation:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation>

You may be also interested in the current translation of Understanding
WCAG 2.0 document, on which you are welcome to comment:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/translations#fr>

Regards,
   Shadi