Re: Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second Edition) - Translation to Ukrainian

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 01:46:16 +0100, Robin Smart
<themesfromrobin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I have translated *Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0
> (Second
> Edition)* to Ukrainian language. The translation is available on
> http://themesfromrobin.com/css.htm
> Please review it and tell whether it fits to your requirements. Thank
> you.
>

> Sincerely, Robin

Hello Robin

Your translation must bear a prominent disclaimer in which you disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that your
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
(Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

Thanks!

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/