XHTML Basic 1.1 - Second Edition - translation into Russian and Ukrainian

From: Dmitry Zajtcev <d.zajtcev@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:48:48 +0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, coralie@w3.org
Hello,

I have translated the page:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xhtml-basic-20101123/
into Russian and Ukrainian.

The Russian  translation can be found at:
http://zajtcev.org/docs/w3c/ru/xhtml-basic-11-second-edition.html
The Ukrainian translation can be found at:
http://zajtcev.org/docs/w3c/ua/xhtml-basic-11-second-edition.html

And I would like to know, have you any comments about my
previous translation, because I didn't get any response... :-)

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.) I
confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

PS: Previous email contains an error in the title, sorry for the duplicate.

PPS:   And when I translated this recommendation
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xhtml-basic-20101123/),
I'm noticed a few small mistakes:

Line 1852: refedines -> redefines

Line 2455: Basic 10 -> Basic 1.1