Re: "WCAG 2.0" belorussian translation

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:50:06 +0100
Cc: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
To: PC <pat.clausnitzer@gmail.com>
Hello Patricia

May I ask you to, please, be patient and refrain from sending repeatedly the same message to the w3c-translators list?

My colleagues and I are pretty busy and while I'm sorry we can't proceed as swiftly as you'd like, certainly, sending your request repeatedly won't help speed things up.

Thanks.

Coralie

(Short, curt and ill-formed message sent from my portable telephone machine.)