Re: Translation

Dear Marina Bogomolskaya,

We do not recommend spending effort on the prior version Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 1.0, but instead to promote WCAG 2.0.

There is currently a draft *authorized translation* of WCAG 2.0 into
Russian in progress. You can contribute greatly by reviewing it and
sending comments. Please see the call for review with instructions:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2010OctDec/0079.html>

By the way, there is also a volunteer translation of WCAG 2.0 in
Belarusian. Please see the list of completed translations for WCAG 2.0:
  -
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=WCAG20&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Best,
   Shadi