[Hebrew] Intention of translation

From: Eyal Sela <eyal@isoc.org.il>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:04:11 +0200
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with
the translation into Hebrew of the following document(s):

publishing open government data [http://www.w3.org/TR/gov-data/]

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will be
required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I
will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that
the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and will
endeavour to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.

אייל סלע | מנהל פרויקטים, הועדה הטכנולוגית ומשרד ה-W3C הישראלי | איגוד
האינטרנט הישראלי |  <http://www.isoc.org.il/> www.isoc.org.il |
<http://www.w3c.org.il/> www.w3c.org.il

Eyal Sela | Project Manager, Technology Committee & the Israeli W3C office |
Israel Internet Association (ISOC-IL) |  <http://www.isoc.org.il/>
www.isoc.org.il |  <http://www.w3c.org.il/> www.w3c.org.il