RE: Translations

Hello DJ Dean.  The first step is for you to read and agree to the
instructions at http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

Please respond to me when you have read that.  Thanks.

RI

PS: What is your background?

PPS: Where did you find the title "FAQ: Character encodings for beginners"
(The FAQ has now been removed from the title, so I'm curious.)

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/