Re: CSS Validator - Czech translation request

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:40:49 +0200
To: "Gary Brown" <garyb@certified-mail-envelopes.com>, "Jens O. Meiert" <jens@meiert.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 00:43:46 +0200, Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com> wrote:

>> Where can I get a copy of the Czech translation for CSS validation? I
>> would
>> appreciate if you would direct me to a site for safe downloading.
>
> As I might not be the only one wondering, what are you referring to
> exactly, do you have a URL to share?
>
> At first I thought you were meaning the Czech version of the CSS
> validator [1] but I’m not exactly sure about that.
>

> [1] http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator.html.cs

Thanks, Jens

This URI is indeed the localized version of the CSS validator into Czech.

Gary, let me know if this is something different that you were asking for.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/