Translation of b and i tags

Thanks, Gunnar.

I'm attaching the source for qa-b-and-i-tags, but I'd like to hold back on the others for another week, while we finish the review period.  I can send to you then, if that's ok.

Btw, could you also provide me with translations for the following boilerplate text?
'New' - used at http://www.w3.org/International/articlelist to indicate that an article is new
'Updated' - used at http://www.w3.org/International/articlelist to indicate that an article is updated
'Articles' - used in the breadcrumbs at the top right of an article to link to http://www.w3.org/International/articlelist

Cheers,
RI

PS: The template has changed slightly since you last translated something.  Please note that you now need to translate the table of contents in the PHP code near the top of the file.  I suggest you just copy and paste the text after translating the main body.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/