Re: Information

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:07:53 +0200, Leandro Silva <lmbsilva@globo.com>
wrote:

> Dear Translators ,
>
>  I would like to know how should I publish the translated document ?
>
> I have completed the translation into PORTUGUESE (BRAZIL) of the
> following
> document:
>
> Putting mathematics on the Web with MathML
> <http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/>  -
> http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/
>

> However could not find on the web page what am suppose to do once i have
> finished.
>
> Regards,
>
> Leandro Silva

Dear Leandro

Thanks for writing!

Translators host their translations on their website and give us a link to
their work. Then, we place that link in our database.

If you don't have a website you can write on, we can host your translation.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/