Korean translation complete for "About the translations" page

From: Brian Kim <brianukim@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:46:36 -0800
To: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Korean translation complete for "About the translations" page

I have finished translating document to korean

ORIGINAL source:

http://www.w3.org/Style/translating

Korean translation:

http://www.asiatranslate.org/w3/style-ko/translating/
I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose,
(1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is
a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. I confirm that the
links within my translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide
valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Regards,
Brian U Kim.