Re: ITALIAN Completed translation

Hello Chris and/or Sara Weber

I now see that the text for link and link are different, and that it's not
the w3c blog entry you wanted to translate. Please, ignore the previous
message I sent.

I have a few questions and comments.

Which document is the one to take into account between:
     http://www.grants-college.com/customdtd.htm
and http://www.portablegpsstore.net/dub.htm ?

Please change the disclaimer so that it doesn't state the translation is
authorized ("autorizzata"). There is a disctinct process for Authorized
translations. Remove the sentence "Ciò è una traduzione autorizzata di un
documento di W3C. La pubblicazione di questa traduzione ha seguito i punti
descritti nella politica per le traduzioni autorizzate W3C. Nel caso delle
dispute, la versione autorevole della specifica è il documento originale e
inglese." and change to one saying that the translation may contain errors
and that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that
is official.

Please also check the grammar in the text. For example "pagina valido" =>
"pagina valida". Or if DTD is feminine, then update the adjective
consistently.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR