FW: Vietnamese Translation Complete (corrected)

From: LeAnh Pham <leanh.pham@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 03:54:39 +0700
To: <coralie@w3.org>, Bert <bert@w3.org>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>

I am so sorry, I corrected my email but only sent the correction to myself, I forgot to email the w3 mail achieves.  Please advise of any problems.

Regards, LeAnh

From: leanh.pham@hotmail.com
To: leanh.pham@hotmail.com
Subject: Vietnamese Translation Complete (corrected)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 07:23:14 +0700

I have completed the translation into Vietnamese of the following document:

Historical Style Sheet proposals
http://www.w3.org/Style/History/

Lịch sử các đề xuất trang mẫu
http://www.netcouponz.com/Style/History/historical.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a
prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1) the title of
and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation
which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C
website is the one that is official. I confirm that the links within my
translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide
valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Regards,

LeAnh Pham