Re: Hindi translation of W3C CSS Validator

On Thu, 06 May 2010 06:47:11 +0200, <dirje@dirjewelry.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This is to announce that I wish to proceed with the following
> translation:
>
>    1. Name of document: W3C CSS Validator
>    2. URI of document: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
>    3. Target language: Hindi
>
> I have checked the <a
> href="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/TranslationSearch.html">database</a>
>   and mailing list <a
> href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/">archive</a>
> and to the best of my knowledge nobody is currently working on that yet.
>
> I will provide the w3c-translators mailing list the URI of the
> translation when it is complete.
>
> Best regards,
> Dirje Welry
> http://www.DirjeWelry.com

Dear Dirje Welry

Thanks for writing, and thanks for volunteering to translate the CSS
validator!

Please, have a look at:
   http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html

There's a prominent link to download the translation kit.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/