Intension to translate in Hindi

From: Bhavatmaj Seth <bhavatmaj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:46:03 +0530
To: ishida <ishida@w3.org>, w3c-translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>
hello Richard Ishida & W3C translators,

This is to inform and announce that I have the intention to translate the
following W3C International page into my national language "Hindi".
I have searched the w3 translation pages and
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/ and found that no one
is currently translating this page.

http://www.w3.org/International/getting-started/characters

So I request you to kindly send me the PHP code of this page which I have to
translate.

I have found that currently there is no boilerplate
text<http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation-text>
available for
Hindi . So I will translate
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/boilerplate.php this page also in
hindi and will send you both of the translation

I have read all the Translation process on
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation-process

Please inform me any thing else I need to know for translating this pages.

--
Thanks &  regards
Bhavatmaj Seth