Belarusian translation

From: (wrong string) Александр Шарилов <shadefirst@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:47:41 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

 I have completed the translation into Belarusian of the following
 document:

http://www.w3.org/Style/spec-mark-up.html
and translation here:
http://1c-bible.ru/Style/spec-mark-up.html

 I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
 http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
 placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1)
 the
 title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
 is
 a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
 document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and
 (3)
 are in the target language.)

 I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
 endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
 http://validator.w3.org/).

Thank you for your attention.
Shailov Alexandr,
1c-bible.ru