Intention to translate MathML

From: Bhavatmaj Seth <bhavatmaj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:31:26 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, bhavatmaj@gmail.com
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have
searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search)
and the mailing-list archives
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections
within the next few days, I will proceed with the translation into [Hindi] of
the following document(s):

Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) Version 2.0 : http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML/

In compliance with the W3C
Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the
links within my translation(s) are valid and will endeavour to provide valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list
with links to my translation(s) when complete.

Regards,
Bhavatmaj