Re: Intention of translation- CSS2.1

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:03:05 +0100
To: "Bhavatmaj Seth" <bhavatmaj@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org, "Bert Bos" <bert@w3.org>, tantek@cs.stanford.edu, ian@hixie.ch
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:50:13 +0100, Bhavatmaj Seth <bhavatmaj@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I confirm that I have
> searched the Translations database
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search)
> and the mailing-list archives
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>

> Unless there are objections
> within the next few days, I will proceed with the translation into
> [Hindi] of
> the following document(s):
>

> Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 :
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-CSS2-20090908/

Dear Bhavatmaj

Unless you belong to a community in dire need to use a Hindi translation
of that document, I advise againt translating it just yet. It's usually a
good idea to wait till a document is stable (has reached stage of
recommendation) to initiate translation efforts.

As a reminder, please, note that the Translations database doesn't host
Candidate Recs.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/