Re: Italian Translation of WCAG 2.0 - Results of the Call for Comments

Hi Roberto,

This is indeed the correct interpretation of the policy. However, it
would be better if the stakeholders could send their confirmations to
<public-auth-trans-it@w3.org> to avoid clutter on this generic list.

Many thanks,
   Shadi