RE: Solari's Translation of Ishida's "Best Practices . . . "

Hi!

Yes it's clear to me where J. J. Solari's translation is lodged; but it's not clear
 to me where the w3c link to the translation is lodged

(I can't find the link on the list of French translations in the w3c database--

that is, it's not indexed at: http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-fr.html

I see J. J. Solari's "Best practices for XML" and his translation of character encoding information, but no "Les pratiques exemplaires d'internationalization".

Thanks!

Best,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com