[Hindi] Intention of translation [Xlink] and [XML Info Set]

From: Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:38:14 +0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators,
I confirm that I havesearched the Translations database (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search)and the mailing-list archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).Unless there are objectionswithin the next few days, I will proceed with the translation into [Hindi]of the following document(s):

1)Extending XLink 1.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-xlink10-ext-20050127/

2)XML Information Set Requirements1.0http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-xml-infoset-req

In compliance with the W3CIntellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) inwhich I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original Englishdocument, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that isofficial. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.). I will also make sure thelinks within my translation(s) are valid and will endeavour to provide validmarkup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this listwith links to my translation(s) when complete.

Ajeet Khurana
---http://www.hrprofessor.com

Great events make grand headlines  read them all on MSN India
http://in.msn.com