[Hindi] Completed Translation [WebCGM 2.0]

From: Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:42:44 +0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators,

I have completed the translation, into Hindi, of the following document(s):

WebCGM 2.0 http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/

वेब सीजीएम २.० http://ebizvaluations.com/hindi/mywebcgm.htm

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ ( http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate ), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

ThanksAjeet Khurana

---http://www.hrprofessor.com
Stay updated! Add Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace & Hi5  friends to your Windows Live network instantly. Add Now!
http://profile.live.com/webactivities/?mkt=en-in