[30-day review period] the CAT on an "authorized translation of WCAG 2.0 into Italian" is online !

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa.it>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:19:05 +0200
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Cc: "'Coralie Mercier'" <coralie@w3.org>, "'Shadi Abou-Zahra'" <shadi@w3.org>, "'Oreste Signore'" <oreste@w3c.it>
Hi to all,
On behalf of the WCAG 2.0 Italian committee and as LTO, I'm happy to officially inform the W3C that the CAT on an "authorized translation of WCAG 2.0 into Italian" is online at: http://wcag2.iwa.it/WD/WCAG20-CAT-20090927.html

This document has been validated by all stakeholders from the Committee:
http://wcag2.iwa.it/partecipanti/

We have followed the "Policy for Authorized W3C Translations" and request that the W3C announces a review period (see the "W3C Initiation of Review Process" : http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html).

Could you inform us of the official start of this review period and of the publicly archived mailing list that will be opened?

Many thanks!

Very best regards,

---
Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa.it)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C
WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer dialogues'
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
Personal web site: http://www.robertoscano.info