Re: Intention of translation

Dear Ivan, fellow translators

We currently advise against translating that document.

We are deploying a new site soon (see beta.w3.org)
and the content will change significantly. If you want to have a look at
this page and
consider translating it, that would be great:
   http://beta.w3.org/Consortium/about

However, I recommend waiting until we deploy the site to www.w3.org (which
will be
obvious when we've done so).

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR