Re: Traditional and Simplified Chinese translations

Dear Samuel

Please, see below.

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:01:15 +0200, Samuel Chong
<chineselanguagetutor@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Here is the list of the translations:  For the ones that are already
> existing,

May I ask, in the interest of saving time, that you, please, provide me
with the list of non-existing translations?

> I made minor adjustments and also reformatted them in order for them to
> look like the original document (it is standard for all certified
> translations, as I am a California court certified interpreter).
>
> May I suggest them to be added along with the existing ones just so they
> will be easier to read and that they conform with original format of the
> document and the translation standards?

No, I am sorry. It is not in our habit to replace an existing translation
by another, and we seldom provide two translations in the same language of
the same document.