Translation into Russian and Ukrainian

From: Taras Sklepko <taras.sklepko@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:33:50 +0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with
the translations into Russian and Ukrainian of the following document:
Extending XLink 1.0 - http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-xlink10-ext-20050127/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will be
required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translations in which I will
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2)
that my document is a translations which may contain errors, and (3) that
the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translations are valid and will
endeavour to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translations when complete.