Re: Translation to French Completed

From: Steve Wilson <sbwinf@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:40:04 +1000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into French of the following document:

The SML XLink Reference Scheme

http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-sml-xlink-ref-scheme-20090630/

Translation:
http://www.5topworkfromhome.com/FrenchTranslation.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translations in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3)
are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translations are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Thanks,

Steve Wilson