Re: Slovak completed translations

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:41:31 +0200
To: Miro Bielik <bielik03@gmail.com>
Cc: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Miro,

On Wednesday 19 August 2009, Miro Bielik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What about other translated pages? Are they ok?

Sorry, my spam filter caught your message :-( Thanks for the reminder!

    http://www.w3.org/Style/
    http://www.dhtmlonline.com/sk/WebSS.htm

You changed the DTD to HTML4 and removed the <blink> tag. The result is
correct HTML, but it removed the joke: the original page was valid SGML
but invalid HTML on purpose.

The others are all fine.

I added links to all of them, including the Style page, but it would be
nice if you could still change that one.

Bert