Completion of Translations

From: Phil Fogliani <specialp861@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: coralie@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Russian of the following two documents:

First Document

Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Load and Save Specification
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-DOM-Level-3-LS-20040407/

translated into Russian at:

http://www.scrubsbuy.com/document.html

Second Document

Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Validation Specification
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-DOM-Level-3-Val-20040127/

translated into Russian at:

http://www.neatfreebies.com/document3.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Phil Fogliani