Re: Translation into German http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee

Dear Mario

This is to let you know that it's not advisable to translate a bio page,
given the unstable nature of such pages.
In addition, the document is not material for the Translation Database.

If there are other documents that you would like to translate, in the
categories of recommendations, group notes and outreach documents, I'd
encourage you to go that route instead.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR