Re: Translating http://www.w3.org/WAI/quicktips/Overview.php into Simplified Chinese

Dear Mark,

This is great news. Please note the list of priorities for translating
WAI documents, and that we do *not* recommend translating the QuickTips
as they are outdated:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation>

Please also note the notifications by other translators for Chinese,
with whom you may want to coordinate if you are also interested in a
translation of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009JanMar/0018>
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009JanMar/0166>

Best wishes,
   Shadi