Re: Translate set of WAI documents into Chinese Simplified

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Dengfeng yao, a teacher at the Beijing Union University in China.

I noticed that a person called "leo hong"  had Indicated his wishes of
translating set of WAI documents including WCAG2.0 documents into Chinese
Simplified in the general public translators' mailing list. So I would like
to ask you two questions as follow:

1.Have you approved this request of "leo hong"? and have the writer start
this translation job? Please inform me so that I avoid wasteful duplication
of effort if the answer is "yes".

2.If the answer is "no", I will be on behalf of "Beijing Union University",
and express our intention to become the LTO  for developing an authorized
translation of WCAG 2.0 into Chinese Simplified.

If you have any questions, you can contact us anytime for further
information about what you need. Thanks!

Best Regards!

Dengfeng  Yao (姚登峰)
Dept. of  Electronic Information, Special Education College, Beijing Union
University,
北京联合大学特殊教育学院电子信息系
1A 2nd Lane Puhuangyu Road, Outside of Yong Ding Gate, Beijing ,P.R.China,
100075
北京市八大处甲 1号(北京军区招待所院内),邮编 100041
http://www.buu-testing.com/article.asp?id=101