RE: Priority for translations to French ?

Jean-Christophe,

I'd be happy if you were to translate some internationalization articles.
Please take a look at the instructions at
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation and let me know which
one(s) look of interest.

I'm not aware of any TMX or glossary files other than that at
http://www.yoyodesign.org/doc/w3c/preface.php?id=charmod-20050215 , but
Coralie may know more.

Best,
RI