Re: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Spanish authorized translation

Hi Emanuelle, fellow translators,

My message yesterday [1] was the result of an internal misunderstanding.
I apologise to Sidar and to members of this list for any confusion it
may have caused. ONCE Foundation welcomes and supports Sidar's
initiative and looks forward to participating in the work ahead and the
completion of this important document.

best regards,

Alan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009JanMar/0109.html

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad