Re: Request to translate WCAG 2.0 into italian (official translation)

Dear Roberto

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, as the
LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate Authorized Translation
of WCAG 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/) into Italian.

The stakeholders are listed at
    http://wcag2.iwa.it/partecipanti/

We are now at step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations
(http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html).

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR