RE: Web Style Sheets Turkish Translation

The lang attribute in the html tag says that this is Turkmen.

One additional problem, however, is that the character encoding is
windows-1251 – which is for Cyrillic characters.  I suspect that it should
be windows-1254 if you really want to use legacy code pages.  On the other
hand, I would strongly recommend that you use UTF-8 instead.

Hope that helps,
RI

PS: For more information about language tags and character encodings see the
section 'Introductory articles' at
http://www.w3.org/International/getting-started/#introducing

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead