Re: English-Russian translation

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:44:59 +0100
To: "PhD Shcherbak Sergey" <ontolog@gmail.com>, ishida@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Sergey

Thanks for writing.

Please, note that since the document you've translated is a working draft,
I will not add it to the Translations database.

We update it only with stable documents such as Recs, group notes and
outreach material (FAQs, tutorials, articles).

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR