Re: translations to turkish language ready

Hi Coralie,

I strongly disagree with your position on this matter.

I also work on translating the Apache documents into Turkish. As a rule,
the Apache Foundation only accepts reviewed translations. You could and
I believe should do the same. I would like to point out that when you
accept "any" translation, you actually get to "own" them by the
statements you add to each translated page. I would expect w3c attach
more importance to the quality of content they own.

Best regards,
Nilgün

19 Eylül 2008 Cuma 15:44 sularında, Coralie Mercier şunları yazmıştı: