Re: Translations to spanish language ready

Thomas Ziegler wrote:

> Until that time I'll resign from here since in my opinion there's too
> less team-spirit wich would make it a pleasure to do voluntary work.

Surely an announcement here is akin to saying "ready for proof-reading
by any present native speakers". żno?

So then constructive responses aimed directly at the translator would
help refine the translation efforts.

I too have noticed errors in a previous translation into Spanish, but
unless I'm prepared to offer constructive help, I certainly can't
criticise, however I am prepared to cast another pair of eyes over any
work solely on a "two heads are better than one" basis (I'm not a native
spanish speaker, but speak it every day as a guiri).

ˇVamos! ˇA traducir!

Paul.